Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose

Korres Lip Butter (12 dollars a piece) is probably one of the few affordable items you can get from Sephora, making it a great for-the-heck-of-it item to get, especially when I spent too long browsing (and not tempted by anything else). 
Wild Rose is a deep neutral wine red that doesn't pull too purple or too brown. In the pot, there is a clear jelly quality that's not found in other (that look milkier) shades. 

It even looks jelly on the lips. The texture is light, moisturizing and very easy to spread (I always use a lip brush) and despite my habit of overloading products, the color remains light (as in going well with bare face and all). 

Wild Rose is a color suitable for all seasons and the light weight moisture will be appreciated for fall (not sure if it would work through multiple snowstorms though).  I just realized that Korres is another brand (like Josie Maran) with a shrinking range at Sephora, let's hope it doesn't go into the route of Jurlique.

Comments

  1. When I was trying these several years ago, they had an interesting "bouncy squishy" texture! In the end I didn't like the formula--it was too thin and not moisturizing at all for me! Glad it works out for you though! Perhaps they've improved the formula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed kind of thin (my lip line is a good indicator of how quenching stuff are) but sometime I want to take a break from those inflated baloon looks. I don't use it for winter so it's alright and certainly not drying.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.