Maybelline Iridescent Shine Color Elixir, Rebel Bloom, Master Prime & Master Conceal

From Walgreens again, new Maybelline Iridescent Shine Color Elixir Creamy Lip Lacquer (I didn't even get to try the original)
While I like the packaging, I can't say I am a fan of obvious shimmer + glossy finish + bold color
They were placed way up so I couldn't read the name
Color Sensational Rebel Bloom Lipstick (love the pink packaging!) 
Barely Bloomed, Blushing Bud, Petal Pink, Hibiscus Pop, Power Peony
Lilac Flush, Orchid Botany, Rose Rush, Coral Burst, Peach Poppy
Primer & Concealer display which I am really interested!
Master Prime Blur +Smooth/Illuminate/Redness Control  
Master Conceal Concealer, which I am really interested because I like the (only one) Maybelline concealer I got a while back and I have a thing for squeeze tube.

Comments